- 1 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 0.25 cup sunflower seed oil
- freshly ground pepper
- 1 medium celery root, (about 3/4 pound) peeled and cut into thin 2-inch-long matchsticks
- 3 celery rib, thinly sliced on the diagonal plus 1/4 cup celery leaves
- 3 large radish, very thinly sliced
- 0.25 cup parsley leaves
1. In a bowl, whisk the vinegar with the oil and season with salt and pepper. Add the celery root, celery, radishes, celery leaves and parsley and toss to combine. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.