Cauliflower Alfredo Veggie Pizza
This Cauliflower Alfredo Veggie Pizza is a fresh and unique take on the traditional tomato based pizza, your taste buds will thank you!
- Pizza crust of choice (try my Cauliflower and Flax Pizza Crust for a Gluten-Free option)
- 1 cup leftover Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce
- 5 cherry tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 sweet onion, sliced
- 0.75 cup shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly saute onions and bell peppers in pan on stove top for 2-3 minutes or until they are lightly cooked.
- Once you have your pizza crust pre-baked and are ready for the toppings. Spread the cup of leftover Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce the prepared pizza crust.
- Top the sauce with the lightly cooked onions and bell peppers along with the thinly sliced cherry tomatoes, top with shredded cheese and bake for 8-10 minutes or until crust is cooked and cheese has melted.
For the full post, visit Lemons and Basil.