Caramel-Macchiato Tiramisu Parfaits
Serving Size: 10
- 4 Ounce (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
- 1.5 cup cold milk
- 3.375 Ounce (1 pkg) Jello-O Butterscotch Instant Pudding
- 8 Ounce (1 tub) COOL WHIP whipped topping, thawed divided
- 0.5 cup brewed strong MAXWELL HOUSE Coffee
- 0.25 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 16 Ounce (1 pkg) frozen pound cake, cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- 1.5 Ounce BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, grated
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in milk. Add dry pudding mix; beat 1 min. Gently stir in 2 cups COOL WHIP.
- MIX coffee and caramel topping until blended. Place half the cake cubes in 10 parfait glasses; drizzle with half the coffee mixture. Cover with half the cream cheese mixture, then 1/3 of the grated chocolate. Repeat.
- TOP with remaining COOL WHIP and chocolate. Refrigerate 4 hours.