- 14 Ounce caramel candy, unwrapped
- 2 Tbsp water
- 6 craft stick (popsicle sticks)
- 6 medium apple, washed and thoroughly dried
- Place the caramels and water into a large microwaveable bowl. Microwave on MEDIUM-HIGH (75% power) for 1 minute. Stir. Repeat until the mixture is melted and smooth.
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper. Insert the craft sticks into the apples.
- Dip the apples into the caramel mixture to coat. Place the apples onto the baking sheet. Refrigerate until the caramel is firm.
Alternate Preparation: Heat the caramels and water in a 1-quart heavy saucepan over low heat until the mixture is melted and smooth, stirring often. Dip the apples as directed above.