Caramel Apple Mini 'Cheesecakes'
Serving Size: 6
- Ounce (1 pkg) frozen puff pastry shells
- 4 Ounce PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 cup milk, divided
- 3.375 Ounce (1 pkg) JELL-O vanilla instant pudding
- 1 Granny Smith or Red Delicious apple, chopped
- 3 Tbsp caramel ice cream topping
- HEAT oven to 425ºF.
- BAKE pastry shells as directed on package; cool.
- MEANWHILE, beat Neufchatel and 1/4 cup milk with mixer until blended. Add dry pudding mix and remaining milk; beat 2 min. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- REMOVE top and doughy center from each pastry shell; discard removed pastry. Fill shells with pudding mixture; top with apples and caramel topping. Serve with pastry tops.
Substitute 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries and chocolate sauce, or 1 cup cherry or blueberry pie filling, for the sliced apple and caramel topping.