Buffalo Chicken Parm Poppers
These are a one or two bite wonder, filled with everything we know and love about that classic Chicken Parm, taken to another level entirely with some classic Buffalo Sauce. Each flavorful boneless chicken wing is dripping in gooey Mozzarella and snuggled lovingly inside some toasty French Bread.
- Farm Rich Boneless Buffalo Bites with enclosed Buffalo Sauce
- 1 container of store bought French Bread, or you can make your own dough.
- mozzarella cheese, approx. 1” cube per popper
- Slice a 1” slice of dough and roll it out.
- Place one boneless bite onto the dough and top it with a cube of the Mozzarella.
- Gently wrap the dough all the way around the chicken and the cheese, gently securing with a toothpick.
- Bake them at 350 degrees for approx. 15 minutes, or until they’re golden, the cheese is melty and the chicken is fully cooked through.
- Let them cool, and dig in. Serve them with the enclosed Farm Rich Buffalo Sauce for dipping!
For the full post, visit Oh Bite It.
Compensation for this post was provided by Farm Rich via AOL Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Farm Rich or AOL.