Buffalo Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 6
- 3 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 2 Tbsp cayenne pepper sauce
- 0.33 Pound rotini pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 stalk celery, sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 Can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 0.25 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (about 4 ounces)
- Heat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease an 11x8x2-inch baking dish.
- Stir the chicken and pepper sauce in a large bowl. Stir in the rotini, celery, soup, dressing and 1/2 cup cheese. Spoon the chicken mixture into the baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling and the cheese is melted.