- 0.5 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 medium tomato, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 2 cups)
- 0.5 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 0.25 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 Tbsp drained capers
- 2 cup Pepperidge Farm® Whole Grain Seasoned Croutons
1. Beat the oil and vinegar in a large bowl with a fork or whisk. Add the tomatoes, cucumbers, onion, basil and capers and toss to coat.
2. Add the croutons just before serving and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Tip: It's important to serve this salad immediately so that the croutons will stay crisp.