Broccolini, Mushroom and Sesame Salad
This tangy Asian dressing is a superb (and quick) way to dress up Broccolini and mushrooms.
- 1 bunch Broccolini (12 ounces), trimmed
- Kosher salt
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 0.25 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1.5 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1.5 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1.5 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 2 cup sliced button mushrooms
- In a saucepan of salted boiling water, blanch the Broccolini until bright green and crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Drain and transfer to a large bowl; cool slightly. Add all of the remaining ingredients, except the salt and black pepper, and toss to coat. Season with salt and black pepper and serve.
Recipe Credit: Judy Joo
Image Credit: Christina Holmes