Broccoli Quiche Bites
- 0.5 of a 17.3-ounce package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets (1 sheet), thawed
- 4 egg, beaten
- 1 dry vegetable soup and dip mix
- Ounce frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and well drained
- 1 cup whipped cottage cheese
- 0.5 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Heat the oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a 9x13-inch shallow baking dish.
2. Stir the eggs, soup mix, broccoli and cottage cheese in a medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
3. Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 9x13-inch rectangle. Place the pastry into the bottom of the baking dish. Prick the pastry with a fork.
4. Spread the broccoli mixture in the baking dish. Sprinkle with the Cheddar cheese.
5. Bake for 30 minutes or until set. Let stand in the baking dish on a wire rack for 20 minutes. Cut into 24 pieces.