Broccoli & Garlic Penne Pasta
Serving Size: 4
- 1 cup Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular, Natural Goodness® or Certified Organic)
- 0.5 tsp dried basil leaf, crushed
- 0.125 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 3 cup broccoli florets
- 4.5 cup penne pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Heat the broth, basil, black pepper, garlic and broccoli in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook until the broccoli is tender-crisp.
- Add the pasta and lemon juice and toss to coat. Sprinkle the pasta mixture with the cheese.