Broccoli Fish Bake
- Ounce frozen broccoli spears, cooked and drained
- 4 fresh or thawed frozen firm white fish fillet (cod, haddock or halibut) (about 1 pound)
- 1 Can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Broccoli Soup
- 0.33 cup milk
- 0.25 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp dry bread crumbs
- 1 tsp butter, melted
- 0.125 tsp paprika
1. Place the broccoli into a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Top with the fish. Stir the soup and milk in a small bowl. Pour the soup mixture over the fish. Sprinkle with the cheese.
2. Stir the bread crumbs, butter and paprika in a small bowl. Sprinkle the crumb mixture over all.
3. Bake at 450°F. for 20 minutes or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Tip: You can substitute 1 pound fresh broccoli spears, cooked and drained, for the frozen.