Broccoli Chicken Potato Parmesan
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 Pound small red potato, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 Can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Broccoli Cheese Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 0.5 cup milk
- 0.25 tsp garlic powder
- 2 cup fresh or frozen broccoli florets
- Ounce 1 package (about 10 ounces) refrigerated cooked chicken breast strips
- 0.25 cup grated parmesan cheese
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the potatoes. Cover and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir the soup, milk, garlic powder, broccoli and chicken in the skillet. Add the cheese and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the potatoes are fork-tender.