Broccoli Cheez-It Soufflé
This recipe proves that all you need is a little imagination when it comes to Cheez-Its. For this casserole, they serve as a crunchy, cheesy crust to a creamy broccoli filling.
- Ounce frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped onion
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup 1 cup Cheez-It crackers, crushed
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven 400 degrees.
- Cook the broccoli as directed on package and drain.
- Combine the soup, eggs, mayonnaise, onion, and cheese, and then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in the broccoli. Spray a casserole dish with nonstick spray and add broccoli mixture. Top with the crushed Cheez-Its and bake for 25-30 minutes, until the mixture is bubbling and the Cheez-Its are lightly golden.
Courtesy of The Daily Meal. Recipe posted by Patricia Stagich.
Image Credit: Patricia Stagich