Broccoli & Cheese Stuffed Shells
- 15 Ounce ricotta cheese
- Ounce frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and well drained
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 0.33 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 0.25 tsp ground black pepper
- 18 jumbo shell-shaped pasta, cooked and drained
- 24 Ounce jar of Prego® Chunky Garden Combination Italian Sauce
1. Stir the ricotta cheese, broccoli, 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and black pepper in a medium bowl. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the cheese mixture into each shell.
2. Spread 1 cup of the sauce in a 13 x 9 x 2-inch shallow baking dish. Place the filled shells on the sauce. Pour the remaining sauce over the shells. Sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella cheese.
3. Bake at 400°F. for 25 minutes or until it's hot and bubbling.
Tip: To save time: Thaw the broccoli in the microwave on high for 4 minutes.