Broccoli & Cheese Casserole
- 1 Can (10 3/4 ounces each) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 0.5 cup milk
- 2 tsp yellow mustard
- 16 Ounce frozen broccoli florets, thawed and well drained
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 0.33 cup dry bread crumb
- 2 tsp butter, melted
- Heat the oven to 350°F. Stir the soup, milk, mustard, broccoli and cheese in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- Stir the bread crumbs and butter in a small bowl. Sprinkle the crumb mixture over the broccoli mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the broccoli is tender. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Alternate Preparation: Add 2 cups cooked white rice to the broccoli mixture before baking.
Flavor Variation: Substitute mozzarella cheese for the Cheddar.