Broccoli Carpaccio with Grapes and Watercress
Serving Size: 4
- 0.33 cup pine nut
- 0.5 tsp fine sea salt
- 0.5 cup plain yogurt
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 very fresh head of broccoli (12 ounces)—cut into large florets, stem peeled and reserved
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 0.5 cup golden raisin
- 2 Ounce small watercress sprigs or pea shoots
- In a small skillet, sprinkle the pine nuts with the sea salt and toast over moderately low heat, shaking the skillet occasionally, until golden, 7 to 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the yogurt with the mustard and honey.
- Using a sharp knife or the slicing blade in a food processor, very thinly slice the broccoli florets and stem. Arrange the broccoli in a single layer on 4 plates. Top with the grapes, raisins and watercress and drizzle with the dressing. Garnish the carpaccio with the pine nuts and serve.
Recipe Credit: David Frenkiel and Luise Vindahl
Image Credit: Fredrika Stjärne