Broccoli Beef Stir-Fry with Noodles
- vegetable cooking spray
- 3 cup broccoli florets
- 1 beef top round steak, 3/4-inch thick (about 3/4 pound), cut into very thin strips
- 0.75 Pound beef top round
- 1 can
- 0.25 cup water
- 2 package (2.8 ounces each) oriental flavor ramen noodle soup
1. Spray a 10-inch skillet with the cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Add the broccoli and stir-fry until tender-crisp. Remove the broccoli from the skillet. Remove the skillet from the heat.
2. Spray the skillet with the cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Add the beef and stir-fry until well browned. Stir in the soup, water and 1 ramen seasoning packet (reserve the remaining seasoning packet for another use) and heat to a boil. Return the broccoli to the skillet and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
3. Cook the noodle soup according to the package directions without the seasoning packet. Drain the noodles well in a colander. Serve the beef mixture over the noodles.