Broccoli and Pasta Bianco
- 6 cup uncooked penne pasta
- 4 cup fresh or frozen broccoli florets
- 1 Can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1.5 cup milk
- 0.5 tsp ground black pepper
- 1.5 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 0.25 cup shredded parmesan cheese
1. Heat the oven to 350°F.
2. Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Add the broccoli for the last 4 minutes of cooking time. Drain the pasta mixture well in a colander.
3. Stir the soup, milk and black pepper in a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Stir in the pasta mixture, 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese and 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese. Top with the remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
4. Bake for 25 minutes or until the pasta mixture is hot and bubbling and the cheese is melted.
Tip: Creamy white pastas like this one taste great with the tang and heat of crushed red pepper flakes. Serve it on the side.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with baby greens (spinach, arugula & frisee) salad tossed with lemon mustard vinaigrette. For dessert serve fresh strawberry shortcake with whipped cream.