Brie en Croute
- 17.25 Ounce 1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets (1 sheet), thawed
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp water
- 0.25 cup toasted sliced almond (optional)
- 0.25 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Pound Brie cheese
- 13 Ounce box Pepperidge Farm® Entertaining Quartet Distinctive Crackers
1. Heat the oven to 400°F. Beat the egg and water in a small bowl with a fork or whisk.
2. Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 14-inch square. Cut off the corners to make a circle. Sprinkle the almonds and parsley in the center of the circle. Top with the cheese. Brush the edge of the circle with the egg mixture. Fold the pastry up over the cheese to cover. Trim the excess pastry and press to seal. Brush the seam with the egg mixture. Place seam-side down onto the baking sheet. Decorate the top with pastry scraps, if desired. Brush with the egg mixture.
3. Bake for 20 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown. Let stand for 45 minutes. Serve with the crackers.