- 1 Tbsp butter
- 2 Ounce shredded cheddar cheese
- 0.75 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 0.25 tsp ground black pepper
- 8 egg, beaten
- 1 (12-inch) prepared pizza crust
- 0.25 cup chopped Canadian bacon
- 0.25 cup chopped green pepper
- 0.25 cup chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro leaves
1. Heat the oven to 400°F.
2. Heat the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the onion, pepper and bacon and cook until the vegetables are tender.
3. Place the pizza crust onto a pizza pan or baking sheet. Place in the oven to warm.
4. Stir the eggs and black pepper in the skillet. Cook and stir until the eggs are set. Spoon the egg mixture onto the pizza crust. Top with the picante sauce. Sprinkle with the cheese.
5. Bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Sprinkle with the cilantro. Cut the pizza into 6 slices.