Bow Ties in Beef Blush Sauce
- 1 Pound lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 3 clove garlic, minced
- 0.5 tsp dried Italian seasoning, crushed
- 16 Ounce jar Pace® Picante Sauce
- 4 Ounce Neufchâtel cheese, cut into cubes
- 3 cup bow tie pasta, cooked without salt and drained (about 4 1/4 cups)
Cook the beef, onion, garlic and Italian seasoning in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat until the beef is well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
Stir the picante sauce and cheese in the skillet. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted, stirring often. Stir in the pasta and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling.