Bourbon Orange Chocolate Lady Dessert
- 2 Ounce bourbon
- 1 Pint Belgian dark chocolate ice cream, softened
- 3 Pepperidge Farm® Orange Milano® cookies, crushed
- orange slices
- orange zest
- fresh mint
- Pepperidge Farm® Orange Milano® cookie
1. Heat the bourbon in a 1-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and cook for 3 minutes. Remove the saucepan from the heat and let cool.
2. Stir the ice cream, crushed cookies and bourbon in a medium bowl.
3. Freeze the ice cream mixture for 45 minutes or until it's firm. Scoop the ice cream mixture into dessert dishes. Garnish with orange slices, orange zest, mint and whole cookies, if desired.
Easy Substitution: Substitute orange juice for the bourbon. The recipe may be doubled.