You can use any ripe berries to make this seasonal pitcher cocktail.
- 2 lemons, sliced into rounds
- 2 limes, sliced into rounds
- 1 cup fresh blueberry
- 0.5 cup (loosely packed) fresh mint leaves plus sprigs for garnish
- 1.5 cup vodka
- 0.75 cup St-Germain (elderflower liqueur)
- Using a muddler or the handle of a wooden spoon, coarsely mash lemon and lime slices, blueberries, and mint leaves in a large pitcher. Stir in vodka, St-Germain, and 2 cups of ice cubes.
- Divide drink among coupe or highball glasses; top with more ice cubes. Garnish each drink with a mint sprig.