Blueberry Granola Pancakes
These are blueberry granola pancakes. I don't think I need to tell you that they are delicious, but I will anyway. They're delicious.
- 0.5 cup all-purpose flour
- 0.5 cup granola of your choice
- 0.25 tsp salt
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 0.5 tsp white sugar
- 0.5 egg
- 0.5 cup milk
- 0.75 tsp butter, melted
- 0.25 cup fresh blueberries
- In a large bowl, sift together flour, granola, salt, baking powder and sugar. In a small bowl, beat together egg and milk. Stir milk and egg into flour mixture. Mix in the butter and fold in the blueberries. Set aside for 1 hour.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle or pan, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Fry until bubbles start to form and then flip it. Brown on the second side and then put it in yo face!
For the full post, visit Lizzy Pancakes.