Black Olive Vinaigrette
- 1 cup Swanson® 50% less sodium beef broth
- 0.5 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 0.25 cup balsamic vinegar
- 0.5 cup niçoise olive
- 2 Tbsp shallots
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ground black pepper
1. Heat the broth in a 1-quart saucepan over medium heat until it's reduced to 1/2 cup.
2. Stir the reduced broth, oil, vinegar, olives, shallots, mustard and black pepper in a small bowl. Serve over your favorite greens.
Tip: This recipe is also great using Swanson® Regular or Certified Organic Beef Broth in place of the Lower Sodium Beef Broth.