Black Bean and Vegetable Tacos
Serving Size: 6
- vegetable cooking spray
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 Ounce shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 6 flour tortilla (8-inch), warmed
- 1.5 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 Can black bean, rinsed and drained
- 0.5 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 0.25 cup light sour cream
- Spray a 10-inch skillet with the cooking spray and heat over medium heat for 1 minute. Add the carrot and chili powder and cook until the carrot is tender, stirring often.
- Stir the picante sauce, beans and corn in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and cook for 5 minutes or until the corn is tender.
- Spoon 1/2 cup bean mixture down the center of each tortilla. Top with the cheese, lettuce and sour cream. Fold the tortillas around the filling.