Bistro Onion Burgers
- 1.5 Pound ground beef
- 1 envelope (about 1 ounce) dry onion soup and recipe mix
- 3 Tbsp water
- 6 Pepperidge Farm® Farmhouse™ Premium White Rolls with Sesame Seeds, split and toasted
1. Thoroughly mix the beef, soup mix and water. Shape the beef mixture into 6 (1/2-inch thick) burgers.
2. Cook the burgers in batches in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until well browned on both sides, 10 minutes for medium or to desired doneness.
3. Serve the burgers on the rolls. Top with the lettuce and tomato.