Biscuit-Topped Chicken Pot Pie
- 2 Can (10 3/4 ounces each) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Potato Soup
- 1 cup milk
- 0.25 tsp dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 0.25 tsp ground black pepper
- 4 cup cooked cut-up vegetables (broccoli florets, sliced carrots and cauliflower florets or peas)
- 2 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1 package (7 1/2 to 10 ounces) refrigerated biscuit
1. Stir the soup, milk, thyme, black pepper, vegetables and chicken in a shallow 3-quart baking dish.
2. Bake at 400°F. for 15 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the chicken mixture. Arrange the biscuits over the chicken mixture.
3. Bake for 15 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown.