Big Island Pizza
- 1 cup warm water (105ºF to 115ºF)
- 8 Ounce KRAFT shredded mozzarella cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- 0.25 cup fresh pineapple chunk
- 0.25 cup slivered red onions
- 0.75 cup pulled cooked pork
- 0.5 cup Garland Jack's Secret Six Original Recipe Barbecue Sauce
- 2 Tbsp cornmeal
- 0.25 cup olive oil, divided
- 3.25 cup flour, divided
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 0.25 Ounce pkt. (1/4 oz.) yeast
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro
- ADD warm water to combined yeast and sugar in large bowl; stir. Let stand 5 min. Stir in 3 cups flour and 3 Tbsp. oil until mixture is well blended and mixture forms soft dough. Place on work surface sprinkled with remaining flour. Knead dough until smooth and elastic; shape into ball. Place in separate large bowl brushed with remaining oil; turn dough over. Cover with plastic wrap. Let rise in warm place 1 hour or until doubled in volume.
- HEAT oven to 450ºF. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray; sprinkle with cornmeal. Place dough on prepared baking sheet; pat into 13x9-inch rectangle. Bake 5 min. Spread with barbecue sauce; top with all remaining ingredients except cilantro.
- BAKE 10 to 12 min. or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Top with cilantro.
Kraft Kitchens tips:
Serve with a mixed green salad and your favorite fresh fruit to round out the meal.
This pizza is a great way to use leftover cooked pork.
USE YOUR MIXER
If you have a stand mixer, you can use it to mix the dough ingredients instead of stirring them together by hand. For easier mixing, use the dough hook attachment.