Best Ever Meatloaf
- 2 Pound ground beef
- 1 Can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup (Regular or Healthy Request®)
- 1 Ounce 1 envelope (about 1 ounce) dry onion soup and recipe mix
- 0.5 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 0.25 cup water
1. Thoroughly mix the beef, 1/2 cup tomato soup, onion soup mix, bread crumbs and egg in a large bowl. Place the mixture into a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan and firmly shape into an 8 x 4-inch loaf.
2. Bake at 350°F. for 1 hour 15 minutes or until the meatloaf is cooked through. Let the meatloaf stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons pan drippings, remaining tomato soup and water in a 1-quart saucepan over medium heat until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Serve the sauce with the meatloaf.
Tip: You can substitute Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free) for the Tomato Soup.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with a steamed vegetable blend. For dessert serve brownies.