- 35 NILLA Wafers, finely crushed (about 1-1/4 cups)
- 0.25 cup sugar
- 6 Tbsp butter or margarine, melted
- 8 Ounce PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp cold milk
- 8 Ounce COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 4 cup fresh strawberries, halved
- 6.75 Ounce JELL-O vanilla instant pudding
- 3.5 cup cold milk
- MIX wafer crumbs, sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- BEAT cream cheese and 2 Tbsp. milk in large bowl with whisk until blended. Stir in half the COOL WHIP; spread over crust. Top with berries. Beat pudding mixes and 3-1/2 cups milk with whisk 2 min.; pour over berries.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours. Spread with remaining COOL WHIP just before serving.
Kraft Kitchens tips:
Save 50 calories and 3g of fat, including 2g of saturated fat, per serving by preparing with PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, fat-free milk, COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping and JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Pudding.
Slice additional strawberries; use to garnish dessert just before serving.
QUICK CHOCOLATE GARNISH
For a quick chocolate garnish, keep instant chocolate drink mix on hand in a small shaker bottle, such as an empty spice bottle. Sprinkle lightly over desserts, cakes or beverages just before serving.