- 8 Ounce PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 0.25 cup KRAFT classic ranch dressing
- 1 cup KRAFT shredded cheddar cheese
- 0.25 cup beer
- 2 green onions, chopped
- BEAT cream cheese and dressing in medium bowl with mixer until blended.
- STIR in remaining ingredients.
- REFRIGERATE several hours or until chilled.
Kraft Kitchens tips:
Prepare using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, KRAFT Lite Ranch Dressing and KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
Serve with RITZ or WHEAT THINS Crackers and cut-up fresh vegetables.