Beefy Taco Joes
- 1 Pound ground beef
- 1 Can Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1 cup Pace® Chunky Salsa
- 8 Pepperidge Farm® Classic Sandwich Buns with Sesame Seeds
- 0.5 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook the beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
- Stir the soup and salsa in the skillet and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Spoon the beef mixture on the buns. Top with the cheese.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with French fries and corn on the cob. For dessert serve chunky applesauce.