Beefy Taco Dip
- 0.5 Pound ground beef
- 1.5 tsp chili powder
- 1 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 4 Ounce (1/2 of an 8-ounce package) cream cheese, cut into pieces
- 0.5 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- assorted toppings (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- tortilla chip
1. Cook the beef and chili powder in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until the beef is well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
2. Stir the picante sauce, cream cheese and Cheddar cheese in the skillet. Cook and stir until the cheese is melted. Sprinkle with the Assorted Toppings and top with the sour cream, if desired. Serve with the tortilla chips.
Assorted Toppings: Chopped tomatoes, sliced green onions, sliced pitted ripe olives.