Beefy Ranchero Burritos
- 1 Pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 Can (10 3/4 ounce) Campbell's® Condensed Creamy Ranchero Tomato Soup
- 4 flour tortilla (10-inch), warmed
- 0.25 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. COOK beef and onion in skillet until browned. Pour off fat.
2. ADD soup and heat through.
3. SPOON about 3/4 cup beef mixture down center of each tortilla. Top each with 1 tbsp. cheese. Fold sides over filling. Fold up ends to enclose. Makes 4 burritos.
TIP: Serve with your favorite Mexican-style rice blend. For dessert serve a Waldorf-style salad: combine chopped apples and walnuts with raisins and a light mayonnaise.