Beefy Fajitas with a Twist
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 boneless beef top round steak (about 1 pound), cut into strips
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 2-inch-long strips (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 medium onion, sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 Can (10 1/4 ounces) Campbell's® Beef Gravy
- 8 flour tortilla (8-inch), warmed
- shredded cheddar cheese
- Pace® Chunky Salsa
1. Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the beef and cook until it's well browned, stirring often. Pour off any fat.
2. Add the pepper and onion to the skillet and cook until the vegetables are tender-crisp. Stir in the gravy and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
3. Spoon the beef mixture onto the tortillas. Top with the cheese and salsa. Wrap the tortillas around the filling.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with a romaine, tomato and avocado salad drizzled with light ranch dressing. For dessert, serve sugar-free chocolate pudding sprinkled with cinnamon and confectioners' sugar.