Beefy Enchilada Skillet
- 1 Pound ground beef
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Pace® Picante Sauce
- 8 corn tortilla (6-inch), cut into 1-inch squares
- 4 Ounce shredded cheddar cheese (about 1 cup)
- sour cream
- chopped green onion
1. Cook the beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until it's well browned, stirring often to break up the meat. Pour off any fat.
2. Stir the picante sauce, tortillas and half of the cheese in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until it's hot and bubbling.
3. Top with the remaining cheese. Serve with sour cream and green onions.