Beef Taco Salad
Serving Size: 4
- 1 Pound ground beef
- 2 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 Can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup
- 8 cup mixed salad greens torn into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cup tortilla chips
- chopped tomato
- sliced green onion
- shredded cheddar cheese
- sliced pitted ripe olive
- Cook the beef and chili powder in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until the beef is well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
- Stir the soup in the skillet and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
- Place the greens and chips onto a platter. Spoon the beef mixture over the chips. Top with the tomato, onions, cheese and olives.