Beef & Pasta
- 0.75 Pound ground beef (85% lean)
- 1.75 cup Swanson® Vegetable Broth (Regular or Certified Organic)
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 0.5 tsp dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 0.5 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Can (about 8 ounces) stewed tomatoes
- 1.5 cup uncooked medium tube-shaped or corkscrew-shaped pasta
1. Cook the beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until it's well browned, stirring often to break up the meat. Pour off any fat.
2. Stir the broth, Worcestershire, oregano, garlic and tomatoes in the skillet and heat to a boil. Stir in the pasta. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 10 minutes, stirring often. Uncover.
3. Cook for 5 minutes or until the pasta is tender.