Serving Size: 6
A hearty Hungarian-style beef stew served over No Yolks noodles that are always smooth, firm and delicious.
- 12 Ounce NO YOLKS® Kluski noodles
- 1 cup (8 ounces) dairy sour cream
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp chopped fresh rosemary or 3/4 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
- 2 medium leeks or onions, cut in half lengthwise and sliced (2 cups)
- 3 cup carrots, cut into 1/4-inch diagonal slices
- 1 Can (14.5 ounces) beef broth
- 1 Can (15 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3 Tbsp vegetable oil, divided
- 2 Pound boneless beef sirloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 0.25 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 0.5 cup all-purpose flour
- chopped fresh chives or green onion tops
- Stir together flour, salt and pepper; coat meat with mixture. In 5-quart saucepan over medium-high heat, heat 1-1/2 tablespoons oil; add one-half meat. Cook until browned, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally; remove meat. Heat remaining oil; add beef and cook until browned. Return all beef and any remaining flour mixture to saucepan. Stir in tomatoes with juice, broth, carrot, leeks, rosemary and paprika; heat to boiling. Reduce heat and cover. Simmer 45 minutes or until meat is tender.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
- Spoon goulash over noodles; spoon sour cream on top. Sprinkle with chives.