Bean, Pasta & Roasted Pepper Soup
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 0.5 cup drained jarred roasted red pepper strips
- 0.5 cup uncooked ditalini pasta
- 1 Can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1 Can (about 15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 Can (49 1/2 ounces) Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular or Natural Goodness™) (about 6 cups)
- 3 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 large onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 stalk celery, diced (about 1 cup)
- 2 large carrot, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
1. Heat the oil in a 6-quart saucepot over medium heat. Add the carrots, celery, onion, parsley and garlic and cook until the vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
2. Stir the broth, beans, tomatoes and pasta in the saucepot and heat to a boil. Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until the pasta is tender. Stir in the peppers and vinegar and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling.