Bean and Cheese Quesadillas
Serving Size: 24
- 1 Can (about 16 ounces) refried bean
- 0.5 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 12 flour tortilla (8-inch)
- 4 Ounce shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 green onion, sliced
- Heat the oven to 400°F. Stir the beans and picante sauce in a small bowl.
- Place 6 tortillas onto 2 baking sheets. Spread about 1/3 cup bean mixture on each tortilla to within 1/2-inch of the edge. Top with the cheese and onions. Brush the edges of the tortillas with water. Top with the remaining tortillas and press to seal.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the filling is hot. Cut each quesadilla into 4 wedges. Serve with additional picante sauce.