BBQ Short Ribs
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 4.5 Pound beef short ribs, cut into serving-sized pieces
- 1 Can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup
- 2 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp molasses
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 0.25 tsp dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1 large onion, diced (about 1 cup)
1. Heat the oil in an oven-safe 6-quart saucepot over medium-high heat. Add the ribs and cook for 15 minutes or until well browned on all sides. Remove the ribs from the saucepot. Pour off any fat.
2. Stir the soup, vinegar, molasses, Worcestershire, garlic, thyme and onion in the saucepot and heat to a boil. Return the ribs to the saucepot. Cover the saucepot.
3. Bake at 350°F. for 1 hour or until the ribs are fork-tender.
Find more short rib recipes on Kitchen Daily.