Barbecued Turkey Pockets
- 1 Can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Healthy Request® Condensed Tomato Soup
- 0.25 cup water
- 2 Tbsp packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Pound thinly sliced cooked turkey breast (roasted or deli)
- 3 pita bread (6-inch), cut in half
1. Heat the soup, water, sugar, vinegar and Worcestershire in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat to a boil.
2. Add the turkey. Reduce the heat to low. Cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Spoon the turkey mixture into the pita halves.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with baked veggie chips and sliced cucumbers with hummus for dipping. For dessert serve light mint ice cream sandwiches.