Barbecued Pork Spareribs
- 4 Pound pork spareribs, cut into serving-sized pieces
- 1 Can (10 1/4 ounces) Campbell's® Beef Gravy
- 0.75 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 Tbsp packed brown sugar
1. Place the ribs into an 8-quart saucepot and add water to cover. Heat over medium-high heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 30 minutes or until the meat is tender. Drain the ribs well in a colander.
2. Stir the gravy, barbecue sauce and brown sugar in a large bowl. Add the ribs and toss to coat.
3. Lightly oil the grill rack and heat the grill to medium-high. Grill the ribs for 10 minutes, turning and brushing occasionally with the gravy mixture, until the ribs are well glazed.
Tip: Use the gravy mixture as a basting sauce when grilling chicken.