Barbecued Chicken Sandwiches
Serving Size: 4
- 1 Tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 small green pepper, chopped (about 1/2 cup) (optional)
- 1 small onion, chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 0.25 cup chopped celery
- 0.5 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 Can (5 ounce each) Swanson® Premium Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- 4 Pepperidge Farm® Farmhouse Premium White Rolls with Sesame Seeds, split and toasted
1. In medium saucepan over medium heat, heat butter. Add pepper, onion and celery and cook until tender.
2. Add barbecue sauce and chicken. Heat through. Divide chicken mixture among rolls. Makes 4 sandwiches.