The Barbe-Cuban Ham Sandwich
- 1 French bread baguette (10 oz.), cut lengthwise in half
- 0.25 cup KRAFT original barbecue sauce
- 2 Tbsp KRAFT Real Mayo mayonnaise
- 4 Ounce OSCAR MAYER Carving Board slow cooked ham
- 4 KRAFT Singles
- 8 CLAUSSEN Bread N' Butter pickle chips
- 4 slice cooked OSCAR MAYER bacon, cut in half
- Heat grill to medium heat. Cut baguette into 4 pieces. Spread cut sides with barbecue sauce, then mayo.
- Fill with remaining ingredients.
- Grill 3 to 4 min. on each side or until golden brown, using a grill press or heavy pan to flatten the sandwiches slightly while grilling.
Kraft Kitchen's Tips
Substitute: Prepare using KRAFT 2% Milk Singles.
Use a Clean Grill: Always start cooking on a clean grill to ensure the best flavor for your grilled food.