Bandito Baked Beans
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 0.25 cup molasses
- 1 Tbsp spicy-brown mustard
- 1 Can (about 15 ounces) pork and beans
- 1 Can (about 15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
1. Heat the oil in a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until it's tender.
2. Stir the picante sauce, molasses, mustard, pork and beans and black beans in the saucepan and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 5 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling.