'Banana Split' Oatmeal Parfait
- 0.5 cup Quaker Oats (Quick or Old Fashioned)*
- 0.5 banana, peeled and sliced horizontally in half
- 0.33 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 0.25 cup blueberries
- 0.25 cup strawberries, diced
- 1 Tbsp almond
- 2 tsp seeds (chia or flax)
- 1 Tbsp honey, agave, or maple syrup
- Prepare oatmeal as usual and place in a sundae or parfait bowl.
- Place both banana segments on either side of the bowl.
- Spoon Greek yogurt in the center.
- Top with strawberries, blueberries, and almonds.
- Add chia or flax seeds as “sprinkles” and drizzle with your choice of honey, agave, or maple syrup.
*Or try 1/4 Cup(s) Quaker Steel Cut Oats